MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Iberville Metro Veterinary Hospital - Montreal, QC
Full-time ▪ Permanent
$38,000 - $42,000
Monday - Friday ▪ 8am - 4pm
The Iberville Metro Veterinary Hospital is a family-run business that works hard to provide the best care to our customers and their hairy companions. Our goal is clear:
"For the love of pets"
We believe that a pleasant and motivating work environment is the only way to achieve this goal as a team. We make sure our team stays up to date on current trends in animal care. We propose and adopt a collaborative problem-solving approach to ensure optimal solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT WE OFFER
We are currently looking for an office administrator to join our dynamic team. This position calls for exceptional skills in organization, leadership, and customer relationship. We emphasize professionalism, teamwork, respect, and above all customer service.
- Manage appointment scheduling, case openings, medical records, billing, phone system, and correspondence.
- Plan and coordinate medical appointments and day-to-day operations of the practice to optimize client satisfaction and team effectiveness.
- Manage veterinary food and retail items ordering, maintain an adequate inventory level and have a physical inventory count on a regular basis.
- Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice.
- Buy office supplies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain hospital policies and procedures.
- Manage, maintain and provide training on our practice management software.
Customer Relations and Satisfaction Duties
- Promote a client-centred practice environment.
- Deal with clients in a matter that shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Ensure client satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, compile results and share feedback with the team monthly.
- Ensure that the waiting areas and consultation rooms remain clean.
- Create the monthly work schedule for all staff members.
- Plan agendas and organize team meetings.
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Process employee payroll.